• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

200cc is hard. Any tips?

I'm not really a great MK8 player and I'm sure you'll find better tips here soon, but while running on 200cc I just keep holding A and drifting as usual, but I press B a little (without releasing A, and still drifting) while taking corners to slow down a bit.

Azure J

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHY DID YOU ALL HAVE TO PICK BABY FUCKING PARK

Best part? I was actually doing well until the dude who held his triple reds for the entire fucking race lined up behind me.

Boney

Banned
Did a quick 3 race versus with CPU on hard. Raced the Animal Crossing, Bell Metro and Big Blue on 200cc.

It was great, all tracks were fantastic, speed was exhilarating but not too tough, you just gotta remember which curves to brake and Isabelle was totally adorable.

Great stuff.

Speaking of Isabelle, any good combos for her? Used the new Kart and the tri force tires for a relatively balanced speed and acceleration.

Also just realized that you can see people's items with the Gamepad... This is a game changer, but no idea if I wanna give up the pro controller comfiness for that

Insaniac

Sorry but am I missing something? How do I download DLC 2? I purchased the bundle. I went to the store via the game and it just showed me what was in the DLC and was like "Wait for release!"

I went to e-shop to check the DLC and it says I already purchased it but I can't find an actual "Download" Button?

edit: Oh its automatically downloading derp

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I AM BASED GOD ON BABY PARK!!!!

I am the antigod. I get nothing but damn mushrooms and they are useless on that track.

Sorry but am I missing something? How do I download DLC 2? I purchased the bundle. I went to the store via the game and it just showed me what was in the DLC and was like "Wait for release!"

I went to e-shop to check the DLC and it says I already purchased it but I can't find an actual "Download" Button?

Try to go online, or re-launch the game from the main menu (not quickstart).

Briefly Waluigi Time, before I practice some Melee for today.

Also just realized that you can see people's items with the Gamepad... This is a game changer, but no idea if I wanna give up the pro controller comfiness for that
Stick the game pad in its stand on a coffee table or TV tray within line of sight of the TV, you can have it working even when playing with pro controller or classic controller. It's even easier to look at like this than when playing on it.

Azure J

So yeah, Neo Bowser City is something alright. I want an extra to get the salt out of my mouth.

Also, Heath is a fucking TERRORIST.

GOD FUCKING BABY PARKLKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

DooD1234

Watching Revven stream is funny. Everyone driving off cliffs if there no rails.

Revven you getting too excited getting that star at the end of baby park there.

Neoxon

To everyone hit by lightning...
148109-Starlord-youre-welcome-gif-Img-WVCM.gif

Afrodium

Banned
I've never played this game online and am interested in joining KartGAF. How exactly does it work? Do I just join the tournaments in the OP at the designated time, or are impromptu games set up within this thread?

Top Bottom