• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

woen

The game doesn't feel balanced for 200cc, especially in Grand Prix on some difficult races (Cheese race, Neo bowser city, Ribbon road) where you are stuck with the melee (3 to 6th place) pretty quick at the first failed drift. Don't even try with a heavy character/kart or you'll better know the walls than the actual races. It feels good though.

Hey, can someone help me? I'm trying to download the MK8 DLC, but for whatever reason it's not trying to install it on my external hard drive and is instead trying to use the regular Wii U hard drive. (And it's the white Wii U so I can't even make space for it) Everything else installs on the External just fine but for some reason the game only wants to install it on the drive that it can't fit on. Does anyone know how to fix this?

oatmeal

Banned
Big Blue is what I was hoping it would be. It's almost on par with Mount Wario...not quite there, but it's excellent.

Need to play the other cup still.

Baby Park never stops

Mrbones.png

Golden Mushrooms are an actively hurtful item on 200cc. On lower speeds they, just like Piranha Plants and Stars, tend to end shortly or even right before the next item box. In 200cc, you either A) slam into a turn or off an edge because it's too fucking fast, and/or, B) pass the next set of items because you covered so much ground that it hasn't run out yet, so whoever you might have miraculously passed will destroy you momentarily

AdanVC

The only thing I dislike of this epic DLC is the fact that in some courses I barely hear the song wtf, especially on Super Bell Subway. So dissapointed we don't have volume options to turn up the volume of the songs. What's the point of creating top quality live music if we can't hear it and enjoy it while playing? :'( Preorder cancelled

Are you playing in the 200cc frantic now? I have never joined a tournament but it's just showing me standing all by myself on the earth. ):

Dad

Golden Mushrooms are an actively hurtful item on 200cc. On lower speeds they, just like Piranha Plants and Stars, tend to end shortly or even right before the next item box. In 200cc, you either A) slam into a turn or off an edge because it's too fucking fast, and/or, B) pass the next set of items because you covered so much ground that it hasn't run out yet, so whoever you might have miraculously passed will destroy you momentarily

If you fall too far behind on Baby Park, it's basically game over with all the golden mushrooms.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Lots of driving off the track. Lots of golden mushrooms. Lots of failure. :(

We need race times, how many people were fighting for that one?

Top Bottom