• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Terrrrible, I drove off the track :(

I've never played this game online and am interested in joining KartGAF. How exactly does it work? Do I just join the tournaments in the OP at the designated time, or are impromptu games set up within this thread?

Just put in the code and join the room. Since the DLC just came out lots of people will be on all the time.

Neoxon

WHO THREW OUT THAT FUCKING LIGHTNING!?!?!?!?
rm70onE.gif

Boney

Banned
Stick the game pad in its stand on a coffee table or TV tray within line of sight of the TV, you can have it working even when playing with pro controller or classic controller. It's even easier to look at like this than when playing on it.
I'm a poor basic wii u peasant

Neoxon

To whoever threw out the lightning this time, you will be my 2nd-in-command during my reign as MK-GAF's lord & savior.

I'm a poor basic wii u peasant
:( I don't know if you're in the USA but you can buy the stand/charge cradle bundle on Amazon US for like $7, or 5.99 plus shipping from store.nintendo.com.

It's super convenient for charging.

Edit: or you could probably make a makeshift stand by propping the game pad up against some books or something.

Azure J

HEATH IS SO FULL OF RICH CREAMY SHIT WITH THAT IM A PACIFIST BULLSHIT

HE'S AS MUCH OF A PACIFIST AS ATTILA THE HUN IS A HOMES FOR HUMANITY EMPLOYEE

ChrisD

Let me tell you all the items I got there:

I started with Triple Shrooms
Then I got Triple Shrooms
Triple Shrooms
Gold Shroom
Gold Shroom
Triple Shrooms

why

I also loved the "FINAL LAP" voice clip. Nice touch, Nintendo!

Azure J

The lightning saved me from the blue shell. Never in my life have I ever been so happy to get hit with lightning. I'mma take dat and leave. Until later KartGAF! =D

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Let me tell you all the items I got there:

I started with Triple Shrooms
Then I got Triple Shrooms
Triple Shrooms
Gold Shroom
Gold Shroom
Triple Shrooms

why

I also loved the "FINAL LAP" voice clip. Nice touch, Nintendo!

Earlier, on Baby Park, I got Triple Mushrooms from literally EVERY box. Needless to say, I came in last.

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
I don't know if I'm imagining this but after the patch I definitely feel the AI is a little more aggressive with their item spamming, been Blue shelled twice in one race quite a few times now which is rare for me.

Top Bottom