• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

I feel like 200cc works best with no items. The best thing about 200cc is the sense of speed you get and constantly getting hit with red shells breaks that speed.

GWX

I was in second, doing my thing, and the last lap came, and hell on earth started. Got hit by everyone and everything, holy shit.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
How many people were fighting for the win at the end of that one, seemed like there were 5 people that could have taken it.

Man, I don't know that track at all.

Spikeboy

Neo Member
I'm learning more and more about how Lakitu works as I play.

Like that activating a Bullet Bill when you get rescued deletes the Bullet Bill.

Which is kinda dumb.

Oh, I didn't know, the Subway track overlaps itself? That's really neat. Can't wait to try the thing. The one I'm looking forward the most is Ribbon Road, though, just looks really amazing.

Neoxon

SIR STREAMER W/ THE LIGHTNING,
rm70onE.gif

ChrisD

This is my last race, have to fix Lunch.

This is seriously the funnest I've had in Mario Kart since, again, Double Dash. It's so fun.

That feeling when you realize you can't play 200cc yet because you never started 150cc because you forgot to do it months ago when you got sidetracked by other games in your backlog.

i5Fo4xNW4RfcZ.gif

Anybody having technical issues?

I'm getting Error Code: 160-0105 when I try to play the Bell Cup in single player. It tells me there's a problem with my USB storage device.

Oddly, nothing bad happens when I play the Crossing Cup.

Any ideas? Is there a way to uninstall the DLC and reinstall it?

Afrodium

Banned
I just crossed the finish line and then my character just kept racing around the track and all other players were stuck in a fixed position. Weird. I better have gotten those points for my second place finish!

200CC is crazy. I have to actually break now?! This changes everything...

Also I didn't get last my first race so I'm feeling pretty good.

Top Bottom