• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

AdanVC

That feeling when you realize you can't play 200cc yet because you never started 150cc because you forgot to do it months ago when you got sidetracked by other games in your backlog.

i5Fo4xNW4RfcZ.gif

Me last night. omg. I spend 99% playing online that I never finished single player mode on 150cc! I need 200cc on my veins.

In Big Blue I keep flying off the edge while seemingly landing on another part of the track, not having any clue of what I'm actually doing. :D

HiroTSK5

Anybody having technical issues?

I'm getting Error Code: 160-0105 when I try to play the Bell Cup in single player. It tells me there's a problem with my USB storage device.

Oddly, nothing bad happens when I play the Crossing Cup.

Any ideas? Is there a way to uninstall the DLC and reinstall it?

You'll probably have to go to data management, delete all DLC and re-download it.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
wtf this releases this weekend. it's kings day weekend. I'm almost sad about being on vacation. almost. but damn! missing out.

Spikeboy

Neo Member
Imagine if they kept the thing where if you fell in that one overlapping part in Ribbon Road, you'd have to replay that part of the track.

Me last night. omg. I spend 99% playing online that I never finished single player mode on 150cc! I need 200cc on my veins.

What's really messed up though is that all those memories of struggling through MK8 RR before I got decent at it were actually 100cc.

150cc is gonna be a riot.

[bullet bills to first place]

fuck all y'all

[is held down and beaten by 5 different people at finish line]

jesus christ i didn't mean it

Baleoce

Due to my broadband still not being up and running (it's been over a month now..) I'm gonna have to download 247mb + 972mb on this ridiculous 'Three' mobile tethered connection:

ibexqaS8Sxmppj.png

Hopefully that download speed will unbottleneck itself during the night >_> Can't believe networks still bottleneck like this during peak times. And no, I'm not going anywhere near online rooms with that ping. GP will have to do.

That feeling when you realize you can't play 200cc yet because you never started 150cc because you forgot to do it months ago when you got sidetracked by other games in your backlog.

i5Fo4xNW4RfcZ.gif

I've not done 150cc, I get frustrated because it's too hard. Maybe it's for the best I can't access 200cc yet...

Incidentally the DLC is great, I love the new tracks.

Now to never play this game again, but not sell it because I paid for DLC

Top Bottom