• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

jts

...hate me...
Triple starred Mushroom Cup on 200cc, feels good mane.

3WdTsvc.jpg

It's totally true. You take your finger off the accelaration and you basically stop. Not to mention no one has ever used the brake button in Mario Kart ever lol
Okay, but I'm telling you that's not true. Like in actuality, if you pick a heavy character curves will be much harder to navigate. And that's why you're having trouble haha.

It's not "git gud", it's "try thinking even a little bit"

Been playing for a bit now. 200CC is crazy, and with items even moreso. That bullet bill is insane.
But it's also a lot of fun, woah. Ribbon Road though. So good.

Grexeno

Okay, but I'm telling you that's not true. Like in actuality, if you pick a heavy character curves will be much harder to navigate. And that's why you're having trouble haha.

It's not "git gud", it's "try thinking even a little bit"
I'm using Villager, lol. I literally let my finger off the acceleration and instantly stopped dead in my tracks.

I'm using Villager, lol. I literally let my finger off the acceleration and instantly stopped dead in my tracks.
Then it should be easy for you to play, unless you're using items that maxed out speed. And seriously break haha.

Also, if you're instantlu going to max speed that means you have high accel, not high max speed, so this whole argument is stupid anyway lol.

Been playing for a bit now. 200CC is crazy, and with items even moreso. That bullet bill is insane.
But it's also a lot of fun, woah. Ribbon Road though. So good.

I can't wait to play! I want to experience 200CC chaos. Are there differing hazards for the different seasons for the animal crossing track?

exfatal

omg did gamexplain get the secret in the animal crossing stage? if u hit a rock a coin pops out. dunno if its ever rock or if u need to run into it with a boost cause i did
omg rainbow road 64 on 200cc is crazy

I can't wait to play! I want to experience 200CC chaos. Are there differing hazards for the different seasons for the animal crossing track?

I think they're mostly the same, but some objects are different. The winter one has giant snowmen popping up on the track that you can bump into, while the fall version has piles of leaves that slow you down when driving into them. The course itself seems to be the same besides aesthetic differences.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
My heart stopped when the selector thing went over the Toad's Turnpikes, I was like, DON'T STOP!

"Oh come on" indeed Waluigi.

Revven

ggs guys, I had fun but I need to take care of some things. I might be back later (but not stream).

Thanks to anyone who watched, I appreciate it. :)

Roo

My heart stopped when the selector thing went over the Toad's Turnpikes, I was like, DON'T STOP!

"Oh come on" indeed Waluigi.
You definitely should try Toad's Turnpike.
We played it last night and it was crazy fun.
Now you have to be right in the middle of the track instead of one of the sides but it's definitely legit :D

I think they're mostly the same, but some objects are different. The winter one has giant snowmen popping up on the track that you can bump into, while the fall version has piles of leaves that slow you down when driving into them. The course itself seems to be the same besides aesthetic differences.

At least the hazardous objects are somewhat variable. That stage and Big Blue look like the most fun to play.

Top Bottom