• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

ChrisD

How to do that one section of NBC:

1) During the right drift, release a blue MT. Immediately start drift left.
2) Immediately tap the brake to maintain your line. How much to brake depends on if you want the coins or not. But you want to tap it on the way *into* the turn because that's how racing games work.
3) Briefly let off the gas to cancel the orange MT and then take a nice, tight drift to the right.

If you do it right then you should be able to take all three turns pretty tightly on 200cc.

It's not that hard guys now stop falling off and/or crashing into the wall.

See, look at this. A tutorial on how to do a part of Mario Kart. Unfun turns yeah right.

Irminsul

Ahahaha, sorry, JoRu, but that was the funniest 5th place I've ever got... Red shell on the finish line, damn. And it wasn't even mine :X

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Is it out in Europe ?!? I could download the DLC but I'm still in 3.0 version, with the preview DLC screen : it's not activated in my game...

Oidisco

I fucking love boy Villagers shirt. NTDO 1889. Dat type of detail is what makes me love this game so much.

Thanks!! Will definitely try it out!

Keep drifting while tapping the B button by the way. Sometimes hold B for a little longer to be on the safe side

Vertti

Oh boy MK8 is just so gooood! Has probably risen in my top10 goat. These new tracks and 200cc...had so much fun and played hour longer I was supposed to lol.

Now some MM3D before going to bed. I <3 Nintendo.

Omnicent

Almost time to get off from work. Time to run people off the tracks with Morton (or Rosalina/PGP, depends which of those 3 I prefer on 200cc)

Neo Dark

That Wario Stadium race was criminal x_x

Tell me about it. I was in the middle of the pack and then got hit by an item and then fell off the course. To make matters worst, Lakitu picked me up and moved me back. Then I had nothing but mushrooms and stars (as if I wasn't going fast enough as is) and then on the very last item box, to rub salt into the wound, I finally got a bullet bill and the race ended... -_-

AdanVC

Keep drifting while tapping the B button by the way. Sometimes hold B for a little longer to be on the safe side

Holy crap it works!! I'm just going throgh mushroom cup at 200cc and with this method I'm literally sliding through courses. Will keep practicing thanks for the tip!

Top Bottom