• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

DaBoss

Hmm, not sure what happened. Was going to attempt the lane switch, but then I drifted completely wrong.

And there was some nasty lag. Blue shell explosion happened, then a second later people got hitstunned.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Nothing like getting the single most perfect groove ever on Ribbon Road only to get triple red'd by everyone's favorite pacifist.

;_;

heath... fuck you no pacifist. You some beef with Rosalinas? Pour on the fucking salt

What did I do to you? I don't remember anything. Maybe it was an accident?

Shit I will permanently switch to a different character if he never hits me again.

Alright, I will try my best to not hit you.

Fuck this.

Look at what you caused azure lol

AZUREJ! DONT LEAVE ON US! AZURE! AZUUURRE! AZZZZZUUURRRREEEE!!!!!

hold that heath. brb going to try a different setup

Alright, what should I hold?

Azure J

GGs everyone!

200cc is a really neat addition, though hopefully the 200cc normal lobby is filled later so I can try that as frantic is waaay too much with this. Though I liked embracing the craziness for 200cc frantic baby park, it's way too silly in other races where you get passed by three whizziling bullet bills and hit by lightning at the same time.

It honestly felt like there were 4 or 5 Bullet Bill long trains on most of the stages at multiple points in time. It's hilarious but it also feels legitimately :( when you get it and realize you pretty much autopiloted to win. Haha. :lol

Vylash

KsLIrUf.jpg

#TeamBabyPark

Can you go online? I'm wondering if they have that feature on VC version.
no

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
It honestly felt like there were 4 or 5 Bullet Bill long trains on most of the stages at multiple points in time. It's hilarious but it also feels legitimately :( when you get it and realize you pretty much autopiloted to win. Haha. :lol

I started getting more consistent later normally but I was constantly getting ~3rd or 4th place early on 100% thanks to items, lol.

Or you get the dream bulletbill and it lets you off on a sharp turn you have no feasible way of making.

DaBoss

I think I will continue to not use lightweights and try to go for low traction combos cause I think it will make me play better if I use lightweights. If heavies are hard mode, then bring it on.
In the end, Excitebike is just an extended version of Baby Park.
A better one at that.

Top Bottom