• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

iWBcrxrRHgdN0.gif

This gif is fantastic.

patientx

Is this tourney always on ? When do they/you reset it ? Are our points reset every time too ? Is there a specific hour that you guys start playing ? Please add timezone :)

Woffls

Aww man, I think that last green shell was pretty close to taking out first. I dropped to 3rd trying to take the shot >_<

Hi yall. This game is so good. Just wish all the characters were available from the start. ._.

Wanted to share some of my replays, you can find them all in this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS4XikxiAiAmn5gm-KCvXO7axXMafsY_J (Too lazy to copy and paste the url for each one since I'm one iPad 1 and it'll probably keep refreshing the pages...)

They are:

Episode 1: Which is my first ever time playing MK8.

Episode 2: Me playing with my dad online.

Episode 3: One VS One against an old friend I had registered on WiiU, Mr.Pickles.

Episode 4: Me owning with Morton.

Episode 5: Me VS Nand in the private NeoGAF Tournament. One very close race!

Videos in playlist are by newest, so newest videos are at top.

Love the replay feature!

I really hate how getting into the lead in a race just means I get to wonder how long it will take to get fucked by a red shell, blue shell, or lightning, most times right as I'm about to hit a jump.

Why the fuck did they cut down N64 Rainbow Road? It literally takes 2 seconds to finish the track

I love the idea of the three stage maps but they're all so short I hate playing them. The N64 Rainbow Road is the biggest travesty. Loved it on the N64 but it was over before it even started. It's like the length of Baby Park if it was a typical 3 lap race instead of 5.

Top Bottom