• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Dereck

luigih1sc9.gif
Why is that red shell so large?

lt519

Fun tournament everyone! Kuga won even without playing the last 4 races!!

Kuga
BM8
Rarbusto
Sanos
Nudull
RellyRell
Williw
Contralto
Gold
Greg
Cucholix
Aardvark

Check in tomorrow night for another, possibly with some team play!

vgamer1

Fun tournament everyone! Kuga won even without playing the last 4 races!!

Kuga
BM8
Rarbusto
Sanos
Nudull
RellyRell
Williw
Contralto
Gold
Greg
Cucholix
Aardvark

Check in tomorrow night for another, possibly with some team play!

LAST PLACE BABY

WorldStar

Banned
quick question: when I do splitscreen with my girl and play online multiplayer, do both our coins count towards unlocks or just the first player/main player?

lt519

Didn't realize that if you click on your friends list and then a friend it shows your record against them in races..

LaNaranja

There are few things more rage inducing then being in first or second and getting hit twice in a row and ending up at the end of the pack. :mad:

This game is great.

SCReuter

I don't understand how some players consistently finish in the top three spots. It's like no matter how many times you hit them with an item they immediately bounce back.

FINALLY

After a million retries of the 150cc Star Cup, I have three stars on every cup in the game!

I was hoping getting 3 stars on Mirror would work to get everything before it, but it doesn't for whatever reason. But at least I did it! (And using the Wii Wheel 100% of the time no less!)

Now I can finally head online again!

Azure J

I don't understand how some players consistently finish in the top three spots. It's like no matter how many times you hit them with an item they immediately bounce back.

Years of experience. That said, I still think Roo himself dabbles in dark arts because the consistency he had in the few hours of play I had with him and that group of GAF members was whoa.

evanmisha

Finished collecting stamps today. Just gotta finish getting 3 stars on Mirror GPs and I can finally sink some real time into online.

In other news, my switch to fios for superior upload speed got delayed because they have to rebury cables. So my stream is still mad LQ.

Lucentto

Banned
If I lose another first place finish to a blue shell I am going to go into a blind fit of rage. Maybe I should just turn off my brain and just say fuck it.

Teknoman

Finished collecting stamps today. Just gotta finish getting 3 stars on Mirror GPs and I can finally sink some real time into online.

In other news, my switch to fios for superior upload speed got delayed because they have to rebury cables. So my stream is still mad LQ.

How do you unlock stamps?

Top Bottom