• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Is anyone else getting error codes out the ass? I try to join online races and when it's searching for players I just get a code like 118-0516. When I do get into tournaments I usually get a good race in before I get a connection error.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I think I encounter real life road rage when I see people playing as the mii. I dunno what it is about them but I sometimes go out of my way with a star or something to specifically fuck them up.

lt519

Man this tournament is good competition, coming back from 5th or worse is next to impossible, too much fratricide...i'd love to try a team tournament sometime this week

hwy_61

Banned
Everything is awesome in Grumble Volcano
iwZLBSSg1zilS.gif

Yes, but DAT FLAME SNAKE DOE

I think I encounter real life road rage when I see people playing as the mii. I dunno what it is about them but I sometimes go out of my way with a star or something to specifically fuck them up.

Miis are some of the most abominable character designs in video game history, no shame in hating them.

One thing is intriguing me. In the latest MK direct they've shown half of the past games and half of the available vehicles. It was most likely that there would be another direct. There was not.

DLC coming up? Hope so!

Mistle

Just got gold and at least 1 star on every 150cc cup. But... I also need to do it on mirror mode for the gold part? ;_;

braves01

Banned
Fun games! The pack vying for about 3-8 is soo brutal. It's awesome though for anti-grav tracks since you can boost yourselves as a group up to the leaders. Anti-grav is much more of game changer than I thought it'd be.

ffdgh

Wow ffdgh, I switched to an accel build and man... My eyes are filled with sparks O_O

Once I get used to this it will be amazing :)

Yeah glad I could help...acceleration only kicks in for full 1.00 bars now instead of 0.75 like 7. Meaning there's a lot of wasted accel...and heavies benefit the most >_<

Top Bottom