• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Feltrol

Banned

You are getting saved by the blue shells.

To whoever did that...
fb0.jpg

Recall

I guess the numbers will drop off now the weekend is over. The online is still a wonderful experience and really punishes you if you don't know the course well.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Can someone tell me what the point of having bloopers in this game. The game is straight out trolling me.

Inotti

What's the deal with no options menu or on-screen map? Map is only displayed on the gamepad's screen and I'm not using gamepad since I prefer Pro Controller. Am I missing something?

Spades

What's the deal with no options menu or on-screen map? Map is only displayed on the gamepad's screen and I'm not using gamepad since I prefer Pro Controller. Am I missing something?

Nope. Best you can do is make the map full-screen on the Pad and put it into the dock by your TV so you can see it (if you're using Pro Controller).

AdanVC

That's it for me for today. I have to go to work in like, 4 hours but it was oh so worth it. A magical weekend has been thanks to MK8 haha.

Inotti

Nope. Best you can do is make the map full-screen on the Pad and put it into the dock by your TV so you can see it (if you're using Pro Controller).

Hopefully Nintendo fixes this even though I doubt they do anything about it. Even if I were playing with gamepad looking down for map would be really inconvenient. Oh well I quess I just have to put that gamepad by my tv. :p

ekim

Top Bottom