• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

-PXG-

I give you 1 hour untill:
1348913243096.gif

This is how we all feel at times.

Exentryk

Should the OT Race tourney change the item setup to frantic? I read it improves the item probabilities?

And for the OT title, something about the goddamn coin item maybe -.-

"Ot2 you get a free game but you're too addicted" haha not really true for me though I'm actually enjoying revisiting wind waker after losing so much in the gaf tournaments

DontBlink

Not sure if this has been mentioned but the eShop's featured section shows Donkey Kong on a bike holding a boomerang, which probably means we'll get him as DLC (why would they create the artwork otherwise?)

Berordn

Not sure if this has been mentioned but the eShop's featured section shows Donkey Kong on a bike holding a boomerang, which probably means we'll get him as DLC (why would they create the artwork otherwise?)

you know that donkey kong's been in every mario kart since 64 right? including this one, right?

right?

blurrygil

..........................uhhhhhhhhhh wat?

ChrisD

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| Welcome to Shell

|OT2| Hop to Victory (not mine, saw it earlier)

|OT2| Luigi demands you Buy/Demands Purchase

|OT2| of Glares and Shells

idk, I'm not good with name ideas

enoki

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| Welcome to Shell

|OT2| Hop to Victory (not mine, saw it earlier)

|OT2| Luigi demands you Buy/Demands Purchase

|OT2| of Glares and Shells

idk, I'm not good with name ideas

I still like:

|OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

octopiggy said:
It's actually "I'm using motion controls!", but yeah, this.
There may be regional variances, but it's "tilt controls" for me.

ChrisD

The "I'm Using Tilt Controls!" is great, was just throwing in a few ideas off the top of my head.

I like the Unfair comment as a title as well. Almost all of the pre-set comments could make a good title haha.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
OMG THAT BOMB ON YOSHI VALLEY WHO THE FUCK!?

LOL that was me. It looked like I creamed 4-5 people.

I love both those tracks...

also, great news about DK joining the game, can't wait for some DKC, if you know what I mean /nocturnowl

Cheep cheep got all screwed up with the underwater driving instead of it being a hazard. After that boost ramp you can just go straight through the water and it seems just as fast as drifting on the sand.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
OMG

Did Alf really get a blue shell in 2nd.

Screwwwwww you! (I am gonna make a highlight of that asap though, you missed the clusterfuck after the bomb)

Haha, please do. I actually got hit right after so I was directly in front of it.

Cheep cheep got all screwed up with the underwater driving instead of it being a hazard. After that boost ramp you can just go straight through the water and it seems just as fast as drifting on the sand.

Yeah but you feel like such a g when you nail them drifts and stand on the sand the whole time

I started playing Mario Kart 8 today. I started grand prix 150cc, and I was so pissed getting hit by shells from AI's. I got lucky with character unlocks. I unlocked Rosalina, Larry, Metal Mario, Pink Golden Peach, Wendy, Roy, and Morton.

bender

What time is it?
Maybe jumping online as my first experience wasn't the best of ideas. "Not last" will have to be my moral victories.

Top Bottom