• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

OMG

Did Alf really get a blue shell in 2nd.
I was in third place one time and the blue shell nailed me. However the other two players had just passed the finish line so maybe that was why. Also the red shells sometimes have a mind of their own. I will say they are much easier to avoid or will occasionally fly by me and go after another player.

daveo42

Banned
Mario Kart |OT2| 150ccs of turtle shell to your tailpipe

Mario Kart |OT2| No Babies Allowed

Mario Kart |OT2| Let's a Bounce!

Albo

What's the point in me holding a banana for most of the match in 1st place when random red shells hit me in mid air?

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
That fuckin' yoshi egg. Rip ivan.

Yeah but you feel like such a g when you nail them drifts and stand on the sand the whole time

Yeah, I loved the track before because of that. I dunno, I need to go into time trial and see if it's faster or not.

ChrisD

What's the point in me holding a banana for most of the match in 1st place when random red shells hit me in mid air?

The worst.

A Coin gives me more assurance. Things always manage to sneak by your defense. Lag, perfect angle, I don't care what it is, but it's annoying.

ASIS

is the "I'm using tilt controls!" a meme or are people actually using tilt controls?

I haven't been playing MK8 online yet so I have no clue if it's related to that.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| 1st, 1st, 8th

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| The Fast and The Luigi

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| One.More.Time.....

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| Lapping It Up

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Mario Kart 8 | OT 2 | Now with Donkey Kong DLC

Mario Kart 8 | OT 2 | Green is the new Red

Mario Kart 8 | OT 2 | The Year Rides On

phanphare

Banned
Wooo

97GzpUf.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6TEJ3Lr97o

That feeling of saving a good item until you can really use it, and then right as you're about to use it you get hit by lightning and the item is wasted.

Blaaaaaaaargh.

Anyway I've added myself to the NNID spreadsheet and I'm gonna try and jump into the GAF rooms for some jolly blue-shelling.

Top Bottom