• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

7 skill don't translate well into 8...well not for me anyway lol.

Yeah i never got better than 5th in mk7 gaf races, but i didnt get into them until 2 months ago or so. in mk8 I am beating the gaf lobbies majority of the races x.x idk what im doing thats so special. I think its just severe luck!

Kinsei

Banned
Anyone else feel that the staff ghosts are way too easy? With the exception of Bone Dry Dunes, I beat them all on my first or second try. They really should have brought back expert ghosts.

SM239

Anyone else feel that the staff ghosts are way too easy? With the exception of Bone Dry Dunes, I beat them all on my first or second try. They really should have brought back expert ghosts.

This. Half of them you don't even need use mushrooms to beat. I guess they thought we could just download difficult ghosts so there was no point.

Berordn

It probably wouldn't be too bad if it would have a selection of downloaded ghosts ready and waiting like MK7 did.

kuppy

So who is in the GAF lobby, planing to keep playing for a while and would be okay with accepting a friend request somewhat quick?

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.

Yeah. When I first started them earlier today I beat one and totally forgot I even had the triple mushrooms, lol.

PossibleGeneralChrysomelid.gif

ChrisD

First place holding Triple Red Shells sucks. Literally says, "barring Boomerang Lightning or Blue Shell you can't pass harhar."

How does that even happen. Like Triple Reds are already the best item so how does one get them in 1st.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
First place holding Triple Red Shells sucks. Literally says, "barring Boomerang Lightning or Blue Shell you can't pass harhar."

How does that even happen. Like Triple Reds are already the best item so how does one get them in 1st.

I don't think it's possible in first, but it happens in second so something like the first player screwing up on the course/getting blue shelled could make this happen. And yea it sucks, even if the guy in second has it and refuses to use them until later while you're in third.

Kinsei

Banned
Banking a green shell off a wall in order to hit someone who is trailing a banana or green shell behind them feels good GAF. It feels damn good.

Azuran

Banned
I hate school for getting in the way of important aspects of my life such as playing Mario Kart. How dare my prof give me a test tonight!

Top Bottom