• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

psychotron

WeightyScientificAzurevase.gif

lol. These gifs are the best. Having a really rotten week, and this place is making me feel better.

Nezumi

Ok, that's it. Was going to do another race, but those connection errors know better.

Yeah me too. First my mother called and then I got the error. I guess it is a sign to quit. my fingers are hurting anyway and I really need to get some cleaning done.

daydream

Banned
Helpless against the red shell, but at least only K got past me.

You must have been pretty close to me with that red shell, almost no warning to drop my banana. I really need to get better at carrying it behind me without screwing up.

I actually hit you with two items in the first round and both didn't count due to lag. :p

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
You must have been pretty close to me with that red shell, almost no warning to drop my banana. I really need to get better at carrying it behind me without screwing up.

akaoni

Banned
Did anyone notice if someone was AFK per chance? Just to confirm a possible suspicion.

Never mind, apparently it was just me that got an error and now I'm watching a CPU version of myself in the same race.

daydream

Banned
That was a bloodbath at Shy Guy Falls just now. Of course, I managed to hold on to third somehow, until a green shell out of nowhere ended me, lol. GG

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I actually came in first... and it happened on one of my worst tracks!

I wonder if there was a lag issue with those three red shells from the guy who I passed during the second lap.

Albo

I dread the start of mount wario every time knowing I'll get hit randomy in the mayhem by someone dragging a shell or banana

robot

This tournament is so awesome - there's an epic battle for every place, lots of great players here. I was fighting for my life for a 5th spot last night. Already building up a few rivalries as well. My ID is trevofour btw, should be playing some more tonight.

Really need to unlock some more parts, still searching for the perfect kart.

daydream

Banned
Phew, won the waiting game. Based blue shell. <3

Mount Wario was great btw, good job defending against my red shells at the end, chaosblade! :)

pupcoffee

GAF, how do I get better? Haven't been on since launch and already I'm rusty even on the normal tournament. I already boost a fair bit.

Albo

Not this time triple red shells, not this time ;)

That was a godlike super horn hit at the start by T.K BTW, forgot to save the race tho

robot

GAF, how do I get better? Haven't been on since launch and already I'm rusty even on the normal tournament. I already boost a fair bit.

Learn the tracks, the shortcuts, prime drifting spots, things to trick off of, when to hold an item for defense, etc. Sometimes there's nothing you can do about getting hit with a barrage of items.

Top Bottom