• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

DaBoss

Have to eat lunch now (really late).

aza, you'll never be able to best me in Frantic mode, too much bad luck on your side lol.

Baby Rosalina too gud.

octopiggy

Is it worth investing in a wii lan adpator at this point? Or would I gain nothing from it? I don't have any problems online but just wondering.

Berordn

Is it worth investing in a wii lan adpator at this point? Or would I gain nothing from it? I don't have any problems online but just wondering.

If you're not having issues it'd be a little pointless, but wired connections are inherently more stable and you'd have potentially lower latency.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
I invited a friend and his wife yesterday for dinner. I showed them Mario Kart. Here is what he just sent me:
tRHKYYF.jpg

System seller!

Roo

If you're getting it for this game then it would be pointless. However, if you're getting Smash Bros eventually then I would highly recommend to get it.

ChrisD

I strongly disagree. :)

Also the crazy 8 items always seems to do more harm to me than help. Someone always hits the bomb or steals the star.

I like when you spam the item button but the Bob-omb still manages to hit. At least if someone else hits it they also take the blow. =p

leroidys

Wow, every single track in this game is AMAZING. I love how they updated the retro tracks. So good.

The only one that I'm not thrilled about so far is the N64 ice course. They kind of neutered it.

Y'all should add me for some races. NNID: solarist

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Played this game at work with a couple of friends/colleagues using the huge projector we got :) We got rotating people coming in and out joining the race and taking breaks. Also, there was a big audience watching us play at various point of the karting session. Everybody had a really good time and I am very sure it must have moved a system or two since people had nothing but good things to say about what they saw :)

Addi

a gif of one of my rare frantic wins:

ibFO1VlyAUlDO.gif

It was lucky, the red shell hit one my green shells, but I didn't loose it so I could go on and use them on Roo and DaBoss. I also blue shelled someone when I was 4th....

(sorry if the Gif is big, I only have the screen-recoder thing)

Top Bottom