• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

akaoni

Banned
4 sets of triple greens and 2 horns while being closer to the front positions.

vwpXF.gif

aza

I'm saying. I wish they would just add it through a patch.

I think it will eventually get an update for an on-screen map. Mario Kart seems like a game Nintendo will continue updating throughout the next few years (including bringing out DLC), and an on-screen map seems like one of the most obvious useful features they can add.

Place it next to your TV?
I'm doing that and I don't have any problem.

Doesn't work for me at all. It distracts me far too much from what's on the TV and I ALWAYS end up going straight into a wall because of it. :p

Really wish they just put the map on both the gamepad and the screen. Much more efficient.

javac

Why the fuck did someone knock on the door just when the race started? Fucking hell man. Leave me alone people!

Dilli666

I just played online against someone named Nin★Chris.
Are those staff names locked or can anybody edit his
name to Nin★bla?

Any reason not to buy this digitally? My daughter is about to take a nap, and I can't leave the house until later when my wife gets home.

Roo

With frantic mode It looks like Mario Kart Wii never left lol
Doesn't work for me at all. It distracts me far too much from what's on the TV and I ALWAYS end up going straight into a wall because of it. :p

Really wish they just put the map on both the gamepad and the screen. Much more efficient.
Yeah it definitely was a major oversight. The map was/is very important. I still don't know how they decided to go without it on screen.
I'm not holding my breath for a future patch about it tho.

akaoni

Banned
3 coins in a row in first...I thought this was Frantic Mode? :p

I get that too, and then everyone else seems to get coins from the same row of boxes. There's something at work behind the scenes that doesn't function well in practice, across the entire game that is.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
Any reason not to buy this digitally? My daughter is about to take a nap, and I can't leave the house until later when my wife gets home.

for me, the reason is always the same: cant resell 'em

not that i will ever do it with MK8...not in the next five years at least

Doorman

Alright...let's see what this Frantic-GAF is all about.

If you happen to see me in your lobby, rest assured that at least you won't be coming in last!

Top Bottom