• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Doorman

Had to horn a red shell, got another right after. It's christmas in June right now.

If we get to OT3 Of Course should be the title. I shout OF FUCKING COURSE so often during this game.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| Off course? Of course.

Not sure if I should hop back in tonight or give my eyeballs a rest and do something else. The pull is so strong though!

IJoel

Fine Luigi. Have it your way. I got the game, now stop giving me that nasty look.

Damn, I hadn't updated/turned on my Wii U in ages, and the updates take a ridiculous amount of time.

Koodo

Banned
it had to be done koodo. can't have you being first.
Is that so.

ibfGMvkwNtJOlh.gif

J@hranimo

Banned
Had to jump off for a little bit. Gamepad was going to die. Off-tv play is pretty nifty with this game and it still looks nice :)

Good races! I'll be back on soon.

javac

I really, really, really, really hate Rainbow Road 8. :(

I find that the rods that give you a boost help keeping you on track funnily enough. That last turn always fucks you over tho, again funnily enough I find the last turn easier on mirror mode but the first hard bend at the start is really hard on mirror mode. Throw in 11 other racers all pushing you off and yeah its a nightmare. The worst thing in this game is bumping into items people hold behind them. Fuck the hit boxes man.

kcxiv

Bone Dry Ruins is GAF'S least liked new track confirmed lol.

Also I'm still suffering the "4th place curse" ...

i hate Rainbow Road in space. That track pisses me off. i fly off the damn thing all over the place. lol

Wonder if any gamepads been broken yet from raging.

Seik

Banned
Joining soon, GAF!

I need some practice if I want to hold up against you guys. I need to make it to top 3 at least once this time!

javac

I don't know. I haven't seen any comment about it since I opened the first OT so I thought no one cared about them :(

Nah it's just impossible to talk about everything since...well everything in this game looks amazing! We'd be here all day! (not a bad thing I guess!) To be fair however I too took a particular liking to the item boxes. They look amazing.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
150cc man, fucking 150c. Granted I've only had the game a day but I've been trying to 1* the second cup for like two hours, I nail the first two tracks but the next two something always goes wrong. I just want to unlock everything ASAP so I can MP forever.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Wow, getting blue shelled on the gears in tic-cot clock is brutal.

I fell inbetween the little crack inbetween before, lol.

I think Dolphin Shoals is the worst track to get blue shelled on. If you're on that eel you basically go in slow motion as you slowly hover to the sea floor, it's painful.

Top Bottom