• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

javac

Finally.
V7ZrWBdq.jpg

o8gA4SNY.jpg

OKQyWrCG.jpg

Are we playing with... Michael Jackson? And how apt that it was his choice, Music Park, that was selected!

and who initiated the comm error

javac

I think it's a random char.
Triple star all cups in mirror

You don't even need to triple star everything, just have to at least play them all I think. I unlocked them once I 3 starred everything apart from Special cup. which I had no star on at that moment if I remember correctly. So either you just have to at least play every Cup no matter the outcome OR you have to 3 star Lightning cup on Mirror.

No wonder I consistently get 8th-12th place in the GAF room. You've made a full time job out of this game in the last 7 days.

Ha, I could have played a lot more too but I've been turning my Wii U off earlier than usual. Regardless I'm still not that good myself! All that practice does nothing against those damn shells!

Lol, makes me think of the gza song BIBLE. "basic instructions before leaving earth, the first shall be last and the last shall be first." if I ever upload mk8 YouTube videos that's the song I'll play.

Lol, GAF is tough with the items. You'll be cruising and then all of a sudden: red shell, red shell, lightning, bomb. Last place.

Taxman

So do we have any confirmation of cheaters/hackers online? I'm seeing some shit that I'm not sure is lag or cheating. The most constant thing is people getting hit with shells, animating the hit, but then going immediately back to full speed while not having any mushrooms. I've been seeing this a lot.

javac

So do we have any confirmation of cheaters/hackers online? I'm seeing some shit that I'm not sure is lag or cheating. The most constant thing is people getting hit with shells, animating the hit, but then going immediately back to full speed while not having any mushrooms. I've been seeing this a lot.

I think that's just lag but I'm not sure.

javac

I seriously doesn't even look like they slow down.

Yeah it annoys me too when I see people recover super fast but I see a lot of people right in front of me get item boxes but they (the item boxes) don't disappear so it must be something to do with lag?

Top Bottom