• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

ffdgh

OP Updated:

Someone decided to delete all the Usernames and NNIDs from the Official Mario Kart 8 spreadsheet so it won't be open anymore.
If you want to be added to the spreadsheet again, feel free to PM either me or OricWindstar with your NeoGAF username, Nintendo Network ID and Country-Time Zone(optional).
Sorry for any incovenience caused but you can thank your fellow gaffers for it :)
The new spreadsheet will go live as soon as we fix this mess. Thanks.

Well...didn't see this coming. Shame since it was a giant list.

bon

I'm trying a baby character for the first time. I expected to do terrible since I usually use heavies but I just got 2nd place twice in a row, haha.

OP Updated:

Someone decided to delete all the Usernames and NNIDs from the Official Mario Kart 8 spreadsheet so it won't be open anymore.
If you want to be added to the spreadsheet again, feel free to PM either me or OricWindstar with your NeoGAF username, Nintendo Network ID and Country-Time Zone(optional).
Sorry for any incovenience caused but you can thank your fellow gaffers for it :)

good job, Nocturnowl, ya jerk

Vylash

OP Updated:

Welp

Feltrol

Banned
OP Updated:

Damn shame.

very much so

I want to race against you today! :D

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
OP Updated:

Someone probably got comboed to 12th and in a mad salt rage wiped the document.

I've put in about 15-20 hrs into this game since launch, and I have yet to get a single lightening bolt, be it online or single player.

Edit: I get one in my very next match... haha.

bon

I think Baby Daisy in the chariot kart might be OP. I've never done this well in the GAF tourney before.

DaBoss

OP Updated:

Isn't there a way to restore a previous version? Also, you guys should make a form for people to submit their NNIDs and put that in e-mail tags and post the spreadsheet that links to it for people to view.

Omnicent

Isn't there a way to restore a previous version? Also, you guys should make a form for people to submit their NNIDs and put that in e-mail tags and post the spreadsheet that links to it for people to view.

should be. same thing happened with the ffxiv ARR one and they rolled it back when someone messed things up.

Roo

If there's a way I'm all ears...

Top Bottom