• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

giphy.gif

lol

That's 4 more than I deserved for that joke..lol

Liethe

That was probably me, I got one in second earlier. That might have been while there were only 3 of us playing though. Don't remember when exactly it happened.
hmmm, possibly. it's all a blur honestly... the races go by so quickly, sometimes I forget to go back to some of the "recent" races on MKTV to save them before theyre gone. haha

ShivUK

Yet more disconnects; something like 4 in the course of 2 races.

That's right; I get thrown off while spectating!

I have a suspicion that my girlfriend's skyping might be to blame; anybody know what hosts/ports are used for Wii U's online so I can try and set up some QoS on my router?

Wait, I was honna go but airport is calling me. Then I'll go xD

>.> yup shoulda known it would have picked the course I'm the worst at.

akaoni

Banned
That baby on baby violence was uncalled for Akaoni!

And they said violence against kids in games was still taboo.

Anyway, Turnpike as a random map vote was quitting time for me, really wish you could just vote for whatever map you wanted like MK7, what's worse is you can get patterns of the same maps within 2-3 races of each other.

Omnicent

man I hate accidently spamming item button to stop and then lose my shell... ugghhh I need to work on not doing that. got hit by a red shell because of it.

Doorman

man I hate accidently spamming item button to stop and then lose my shell... ugghhh I need to work on not doing that. got hit by a red shell because of it.

I hear ya on that one. Probably happens to me more often than I'd care to admit, and it usually means uselessly tossing away my only defense or busting out mushrooms at inopportune times.

ChrisD

The Wii U triggers feel a bit finicky to begin with. Sometimes I'll be holding it down, but throw my item regardless. Maybe 45 hours of Kart is getting to it.

Nintendo, I demand you build with Mario Kart in mind next time.

Roo

OP Updated:

Someone decided to delete all the Usernames and NNIDs from the Official Mario Kart 8 spreadsheet so it won't be open anymore.
If you want to be added to the spreadsheet again, feel free to PM either me or OricWindstar with your NeoGAF username, Nintendo Network ID and Country-Time Zone(optional).
Sorry for any incovenience caused but you can thank your fellow gaffers for it :)
The new spreadsheet will go live as soon as we fix this mess. Thanks.

Top Bottom