• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

I'm going to make it my life's mission to discover the indentity, hunt down and then slap the taste out of the mouth of the developer who came up with this coin item idea.

I'm not even going to tell them why because in their heart they'll know :mad:

DaBoss

I'm going to make it my life's mission to discover the indentity, hunt down and then slap the taste out of the mouth of the developer who came up with this coin item idea.

I'm not even going to tell them why because in their heart they'll know :mad:
I'd rather hunt down the guy who thought making the heavyweights all super good was a good idea.

Ugh, Ive been using Baby Rosalina all this time and now I wanted to try using Adult Rosalina and I really hate her voice. She sounds really weird.

:(

People also need to stop abusing Baby Rosie online. I keep getting bullied!

Can I join you?

Only if you agree that I get to go first.

After that we can take turns holding them while the other beats the identity of the green shell designer out of 'em.
I'd rather hunt down the guy who thought making the heavyweights all super good was a good idea.
Let's keep things in perspective please and start out with the worst offender and slowly work our way down the list.

Ecto311

9eb064e3-bea4-49c2-9d26-707d09ad8942.png

Today's woot shirt. Didnt see it posted already. Would probably order it myself if it wasn't on light blue.
http://shirt.woot.com

I sit comfortably in 11th place and watch the two placed ahead of me get stars. My item roulette spins slower, and what do I see in my fat gloved hand? A banana peel. Mario Kart 8 everybody.

Recall

I feel I've really improved getting my shot at the top position every race then I get destroyed repeatedly with several red shells to put me back in my place.

You know what, I'm taking baby Daisy into the GAF Tournament and I don't care what happens to her.

No one ever thought I was responsible enough to take care of a baby anyway.

Smilax

You know what, I'm taking baby Daisy into the GAF Tournament and I don't care what happens to her.

No one ever thought I was responsible enough to take care of a baby anyway.

Greg, just ride the submarine, make yourself a living tank and don't let anyone push you around!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I did that yesterday on Dolphin Shoals, into the water both times. Really thought I might've been dying.

It's why I really have having one drift button. I mess up like that way too often.

And man, awful items for being in 6th-8th after getting battered on that first lap. One mushroom, a banana, a green shell. Come on!

R0ckman

Okay, worldwide online is seriously starting to piss me off. All sorts of weird shit is happening. People getting damaged, but STILL driving like normal while in flailing animation. Getting dropped from 1st to 6th place in a race after crossing the finish line. Fuck this, back to regionals.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Okay, worldwide online is seriously starting to piss me off. All sorts of weird shit is happening. People getting damaged, but STILL driving like normal while in flailing animation. Getting dropped from 1st to 6th place in a race after crossing the finish line. Fuck this, back to regionals.

Lag. They aren't getting hit on their end. Happens everywhere.

Liethe

what the fuck, Liethe. you're a goddamn rocket
Lol, sorry, I was scanning the thread way after taking a break... what was this in response to? :eek:

In other news, I'm playing way too much Mario Kart... It's a weird sort of game when it is absolutely barebones in what you can do, yet it's so addicting. Having trouble even considering playing anything else. "Hmm.. I'll just do a few races." *MK8 for hours*

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
Lol, sorry, I was scanning the thread way after taking a break... what was this in response to? :eek:

In other news, I'm playing way too much Mario Kart... It's a weird sort of game when it is absolutely barebones in what you can do, yet it's so addicting. Having trouble even considering playing anything else. "Hmm.. I'll just do a few races." *MK8 for hours*

it was in response of ALL YOUR RACES man, you're a missile. You finnish have such amazing driving skills!

Liethe

it was in response of ALL YOUR RACES man, you're a missile. You finnish have such amazing driving skills!
haha, thanks. I have my bad moments though. And you don't want to hear what it's like over here when I get hit by items sometimes. >_>

GAF room is a lot of fun tho! Still need to try Frantic later, no experience in it yet.

Top Bottom