• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Seik

Banned
Noob question, but how does one join Gaf? Just add lots of GAFfers as friends and then join friends?

Quote the OP and you'll see the code to enter the GAF tourney.

One player online -> Tournaments -> Search by code -> enter code in OP and voilà!

Roo

Under File in the menu choose See Revision History

Find the latest good revision then restore <3 google docs

Thanks for your help.
I sent a PM to Oric with all the details since he's the only one that can edit the document right now.
I'll let you guys know how it goes once he's online.

xandaca

Sounds like it's rank the new tracks time!*

Great: Mount Wario, Sunshine Airport

Good: Toad Harbour, Shy Guy Falls, Cloudtop Cruise, Water Park, Thwomp Ruins, Mario Circuit

Average: Mario Kart Stadium, Twisted Mansion, Electrodrome, Bowser's Castle, Rainbow Road

Poor: Bone Dry Ruins, Dolphin Shoals, Sweet Sweet Canyon

*Probably not, but I love doing stuff like this, sooo...

Sounds like it's rank the new tracks time!*

Great: Mount Wario, Sunshine Airport

Good: Toad Harbour, Shy Guy Falls, Cloudtop Cruise, Water Park, Thwomp Ruins, Mario Circuit

Average: Mario Kart Stadium, Twisted Mansion, Electrodrome, Bowser's Castle, Rainbow Road

Poor: Bone Dry Ruins, Dolphin Shoals, Sweet Sweet Canyon

*Probably not, but I love doing stuff like this, sooo...

i agree 100%

bon

I may have been too hasty in declaring Baby Daisy as the best character in the game. I'm in a different GAF room now and I'm starting to lose.

Can we talk about Dolphin Shouls? That music is incredible! When that saxophone kicks in near the middle just makes my day. Love this game!!

Grizzo

Can we talk about Dolphin Shouls? That music is incredible! When that saxophone kicks in near the middle just makes my day. Love this game!!

Nintendo has been very keen on saxophone lately... there are lots of them on the Mario Golf World Tour soundtrack as well!

Top Bottom