• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Azure J

Cloudtop Cruise match: Medley's a jerk.

Toad's Turnpike: FUCKING TRIPLE GREENS BEHIND ME AFTER I USE MY TRIPLE REDS. Also fucking papercuts. :lol :lol :lol

Azure J

I have a lot of nostalgia for Toad's Turnpike, but I think I need to play there more and get used to the neo version. That said, THAT FUCKING NEAR SPINY SHELL SABOTAGE...

DaBoss

Why is there no warning for a piranha plant being behind you? It's even more deadly than a star. Makes no sense.

EDIT: Oh boi, another disconnect!

Azure J

Roo, if you want a fight, just say so. I'll be more than happy to pay you back for sniping my drifts with the backwards boomerang and green shell when you were in a comfortable position. ;)

Ysiadmihi

Banned
I could really do without the squashing mechanic of the lightning. You already lost your item and got a speed debuff, why do you need to be punished further?

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I love when you know a communication error is coming, and you just see two mii's dancing happily with eachother in the middle of the planet oblivious to the catastrophe around them.

DaBoss

OH COME ON

I WAITED THROUGH THREE SPECTATED RACES
Yea, I wish it would just tell you the room is full and give you the option to leave before you even start spectating.

I know you can leave when you're spectating, but still, it should tell you before hand.
I love when you know a communication error is coming, and you just see two mii's dancing happily with eachother in the middle of the planet.
lol

Top Bottom