• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

RGVNOE

Hello gaf I'm running a tournament tonight and will give away a code to one of the free games to the winner. I already have the games available here so I have no use for the code. I'm from the US and have set it as a Regional tournament. The first 12 to quote my post will get the code to enter the tournament.

Tournament is 150cc normal race settings for 32 races.
Tournament runs from
8 - Midnight Eastern
7 - 11 Central
6 - 10 Mountain
5 - 9 Pacific

Good Luck gaf

I'm not sure if the codes work in Mexico and Canada so unless you're from there and are sure they work, lets try to keep it US only

8 Spots still available

octopiggy

I know at least one person in this thread has 10,000 coins. If anyone reading this does - how many hours did you have to play before you got them.

Considering all the controversy about how Nintendo handled relationships in Tomodachi Life they sure do seem to encourage a lot of same sex dancing.

JCH!

Blue shell targets me on the last corner of Toad Harbour because Roo had already finished...

Fuck this game, seriously :v(

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
By the way, for someone that works, I'm surprised that you were able to spend 83 hours in a week.

Haha, I basically don't sleep.

:0 How is that possible? I've played roughly 4/5 hours now and I'm on 1.2k. At this rate I'll be at 10k by 45 hours or so. Does it get harder to gain coins the more you play?

Nah it's the same, just getting as many as you can in a game. I wish I could see if I was close or not because I can't remember what my time was like when I stopped getting unlocks.

Top Bottom