• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
We all do it.

I always throw 2 reds if I don't have good sight of the person in front of me. Unless one is blocked on the way, it makes sure it breaks their carried item and hits them. Then I still have the third as a backup, I'll toss it too if I still don't catch them after the first one.

I will never understand how weight works in this game. Getting pushed into a car by Mario. D:

I was Waluigi and I got knocked into a corner by a Shy Guy after the first corner on the beach before the items. I mean, wut?

RGVNOE

Hello gaf I'm running a tournament tonight and will give away a code to one of the free games to the winner. I already have the games available here so I have no use for the code. I'm from the US and have set it as a Regional tournament. The first 12 to quote my post will get the code to enter the tournament.

Tournament is 150cc normal race settings for 32 races.
Tournament runs from
8 - Midnight Eastern
7 - 11 Central
6 - 10 Mountain
5 - 9 Pacific

Good Luck gaf

I'm not sure if the codes work in Mexico and Canada so unless you're from there and are sure they work, lets try to keep it US only

tournament is open, good luck anyone else wants to join let me know i believe only 4 are racing at the moment

Azure J

FUCK THIS STUPID ASS BULSSHIT FUCKING GAME

HOW THE FUCK DID THIS NIGGA TRIGGER A SLIPSTREAM WHEN I DEFF SWERVED TO FUCK HIM UP

ARGH

nothing more frustrating when you accidently slipstream somebody on RR, hit their banana peel in the first ten seconds, somebody runs into you and anti-grav boosts you off the road

Azure J

nothing more frustrating when you accidently slipstream somebody on RR, hit their banana peel in the first ten seconds, somebody runs into you and anti-grav boosts you off the road

Like my dude, this guy Papercuts just slipstreamed when he was in front of me to the right. It's like dude just said "oh shit, shonen powerup activate" while I'm here racing my ass off on Music Park's last bend.

Vylash

Legitimately worse course in the game.

mario-kart-8-toads-turnpike.jpg

Like my dude, this guy Papercuts just slipstreamed when he was in front of me to the right. It's like dude just said "oh shit, shonen powerup activate" while I'm here racing my ass off on Music Park's last bend.

Papercuts sent me a PM and told me, and I quote, "I cheat with game genie on MK8, don't tell anybody my nigga"

and I was like "I KNEW IT! 0_0"

Legitimately worse course in the game.

uh you know toad's turnpike is in here for some reason

ohlawd

yeh I got about the same hours as Papercuts and I don't have the glider either.

and at the rate I'm going where I have 10 coins but goes to 0 after getting the stuffing knocked outta me at the last stretch, who fucking knows.

I use inside drifting and don't have a problem. At least not with my own driving, if other people screw me up that's a totally different thing. I think it's a fun course and easy by RR standards.
Most complaints I've heard come from inward drifters. You must be really good at it, I suck at inward drifting. :(

I've got 4000+ on the scoreboard but it only counts 1033

Azure J

Between MannyToons and Papercuts, I'm slowly beginning to adopt a shoot first response to Waluigis.

I use inside drifting and don't have a problem. At least not with my own driving, if other people screw me up that's a totally different thing. I think it's a fun course and easy by RR standards.

The hardest thing about figuring out RR8 on a bike is getting your drifts right. After that it becomes the best stage ever. I love that GAF hates the place though, makes it a no brainer pick for me.

Azure is well on his way to the same ratio, lol.

shutuppppppp

Top Bottom