• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Azure J

OK, the end of that match wasn't even fun to watch. There were like seven or eight racers that were just disappearing, reappearing, disappearing, crashing into walls then zipping off as I watched my spot drop from 1st to 9th.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
If you join a room from the friend list does it add it to your favorites or do favorites only get added when you put the number in? I'm just wondering if people are able to get the GAF lobby code by joining your games.

jnWake

That last Rainbow Road has been one of my most unluckiest races ever. I swear I got hit by like 3 consecutive red shells and then hit by lightning in the long jump. God damn.

Fun racing tonight though. I'll definitely use a heavy character the next time, it's hard to be competitive with Yoshi sadly.

Oh that's nice. Blue Shell decides to pass me while hitting me, then come back for a double whammy. And Lakitu being the dunce he is takes like 5 seconds to drop me after a fall, and I go from 2nd to 8th.

Why.

Room's clearly dead... GGs guys!

Yeah. There's a fair bit of acceptance and tenacity one develops in order to keep doing well in group tournaments.
In the normal gaf rooms I generally fall around 4th to 7th place typically. I'm gaf mid tier confirmed. With the peeps I'm playing now I'm the worst hahA

Vylash

Getting constantly pushed around by fucking heavy players is such bullshit, so glad to be punished for picking my favorite character

Cilla

All I have been getting since yesterday is the same communication error. Why won't you let me get beaten by the rest of the world? :(

If anyone's up for it, I'm experimenting on a new tournament called Shy Guy Sunday.
1960 0189 3730

Basically, the only rule is you must pick a Shy Guy.
This is a short event which will end around midnight.

Top Bottom