• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Yes it is! We're 1st and 2nd every race!

Nooooo! My red shell just flew last you instead of hitting you! That win was mine!

Such a large sigh of relief when I saw that fly past me at the last second. We have to represent GAF well and all, so 1st and 2nd places are a must!

It's unfortunate the lobby kind of died :x

Such a large sigh of relief when I saw that fly past me at the last second. We have to represent GAF well and all, so 1st and 2nd places are a must!

It's unfortunate the lobby kind of died :x

We did awesome! But we also ran everybody off but I needed to take a break to eat anyway. That was a lot of fun though. Need to do that with GAF more often!

DaBoss

Well some guy saved his red shell and used it on me when I passed him instead of the person in 1st. >_>

And the B Justice passed the item box at that point, but nope, saved it. >_>

There should be a tournament that bans heavy characters. >_>

DaBoss

And a comm error. Holy shit...how many do we need to go through before people learn or Nintendo patches it?

I'm done. Will wait till Nintendo patches this shit.
I know I won't be able to last that long.

And a comm error. Holy shit...how many do we need to go through before people learn or Nintendo patches it?

I'm done. Will wait till Nintendo patches this shit.
I know I won't be able to last that long.
I'm personally hopeful they'll announce a patch soon.

Tom_Cody

Stupid question, but how do I play single player Grand Prix with the pro controller or wiimote+nunchuk?

I have been playing 2-player Grand Prix with my GF recently and I realized that the wiimote+nunchuk is my preferred control method. I tried to play single player using that control scheme last night and I found that I was only able to advance the menus with the Wii U gamepad. I tried the pro controller as well and I couldn't select single player with that either.

What am I doing wrong here?

Stupid question, but how do I play single player Grand Prix with the pro controller or wiimote+nunchuk?

I have been playing 2-player Grand Prix with my GF recently and I realized that the wiimote+nunchuk is my preferred control method. I tried to play single player using that control scheme last night and I found that I was only able to advance the menus with the Wii U gamepad. I tried the pro controller as well and I couldn't select single player with that either.

What am I doing wrong here?

Exit to the title screen. Then press A on whichever controller you want.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
lol

great games guys!

troll scooter is the best

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Suddenly off-tv started working like a charm too. No lag/stutter anymore, at least not today.

Top Bottom