• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Vylash

Hoping we get some DLC revealed tomorrow!

LightningReturnsFinalFantasyXIII.jpg

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
This game keeps giving me bombs...it's like it wants me to be an evil jackass. I have to please the MK gods.

Roo

I just noticed that there are no suspensions in most karts as in.. they're invisible. Wheels are floating.
Mario Kart Wii had the same problem with one of the middleweight karts as well.

Azure J

Wow, I've been trying to get into the same room (Roo, Papercuts, Merrick, ohlawd, ffgdh, feitrol, Hypno, etc.) for 20 mins. I love stacked room full of GAF's god tier racers but I wanna sleep soon. D:

Feltrol

Banned
Wow, I've been trying to get into the same room (Roo, Papercuts, Merrick, ohlawd, ffgdh, feitrol, Hypno, etc.) for 20 mins. I love stacked room full of GAF's god tier racers but I wanna sleep soon. D:

Same as Ffdgh. I really like racing against you, too! You give me quite a challenge most of the times. :)

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.

Once you got into the room it died.

This is clearly proof of the communication error source. ban azure

Azure J

Edit: Sorry for the misspellings. >_>

Same as Ffdgh. I really like racing against you, too! You give me quite a challenge most of the times. :)

Heh, thanks. I have to play so defensively most of the time against greater KartGAF that it's weird to hear people commenting on me giving a challenge.

Once you got into the room it died.

This is clearly proof of the communication error source. ban azure

See this is where I should force a "no u" style joke but this shit just happened again as I was joining... :'(

Top Bottom