• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

I don't normally get annoyed by the AI shenanigans but last night I saw such an instant of blatant cheating it really rustled my jimmies. My red shells fall off jumps and cliffs, as they should? AI ones follow me across the gap and hit me when I'm nearly at the other side.

Dr Prob

Banned
Sweet dodge:

nld1ar2k.gif

I'm operating on a whole different level!

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Had to watch the entire terrible ending again after starring all ccs

But at least Rosalina is looking smoking on my screen

Not going to use the tacky gold set, no offense ohlawd

I'm hyped for baby wario, baby waluigi, orange diamond daisy and cranky kong.
I'd actually be pretty down for those babies. Baby Waluigi is just a character that should probably exist, and Baby Wario could be a DK/Waluigi/Rosalina/Roy-tier heavyweight despite being a baby.

Prototype

welp, finally got the Gold Standard. All that's left is eventually hitting the 10k coin mark for the Glider.

Not that it matters. I don't use any of the Gold parts anyway. lol.

EDIT:

Really hoping they announce some DLC for the game. (never thought I'd actually say this:/

masud

Banned
I think lightweight characters should have a % chance to dodge projectiles. I think that would even things up a bit.

masud

Banned
Don't they already? It's easier to hit Bowser with a non-homing item than say, Lemmy, because Bowser's kart is bigger.
Well yeah its probably slightly harder with non homing items but I was talking about dodging otherwise successful hits homing or not. Nothing huge just like a 25% chance.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Lighter characters need some help for sure but I don't expect balance patches from Nintendo. Doesn't seem like the kind of thing they'd do.

Top Bottom