• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Azure J

OK, what the fuck is this? Now I'm getting a weird dialogue box (not a Wii system error box or the usual communication error) whenever I try to join via my friend's list. Come on Nintendo pls.

ffdgh

...Well alright then. One of you really is bad luck.
KuGsj.gif

exfatal

Anyone elsed hyped for the going banana's dlc? feature diddy, funky, 3 remade dk country stages, and dixie kong and new DK track
also banana car, and Mine kart car. cant believe they don't already have those

believe !

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Anyone else notice if you get a semi-rare item early in the race you seem to keep getting them? I got 3 trip red shells in a row.

I've atleast noticed if you get an early horn the game spreads the love and seems to give it to 2-3 others around the same time.

leading into a depressing chain of combo hits.

Still getting my footing in this online but so far I'm killing it on Toad's Turnpike. As soon as I get the lead, it's mine for good. Course it probably doesn't hurt that I am used to weaving and in and out of cars, making me a pesky target.

ffdgh

I just noticed something neat.
KuGsj.gif

Go to water park and park near the spinning shells ride. They playing a certain tune from mario 64.
Boo merry-go round

Top Bottom