• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Roo

Really? So no more of this 50 -> 100 -> 150cc crap? That's great.
Yeah. You're not forced to race slower classes anymore.
Also, if you get 3 stars in 150cc in a cup (let's say Mushroom Cup) then 50cc and 100cc mushroom cup automatically get a tree stars ranking as well.

Just bought this and a Wii U and looking for help.

Feeling extremely robbed and pissed off. can anyone tell me if i can play local multiplayer on this with the game pad and a pro controller.

why the hell would i buy a damn pro controller if i didnt want someone else to use it? what a waste of $49 if i can't.

Vylash

Feeling extremely robbed and pissed off. can anyone tell me if i can play local multiplayer on this with the game pad and a pro controller.

why the hell would i buy a damn pro controller if i didnt want someone else to use it? what a waste of $49 if i can't.

You absolutely can, what problems are you having?

Chaos17

If you're trying to ask if one persone can play on tv and the other play on the gamepad ? The reply is no.

If you're trying to ask how to play just local multiplayer...
Choice 1 > you didn't sinc your new controller so when you press A it doesn't work.
Choice 2 > the second player isn't pressing A during the selection mode on the characters list.
Choice 3 > something is wrong with your controller.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, how do I not suck online?

I feel like if I don't get out front at the start of a race there's basically no chance because when you're in the middle of the pack you're constantly getting hit with everything.

If you're trying to ask if one persone can play on tv and the other play on the gamepad ? The reply is no.

If you're trying to ask how to play just local multiplayer...
Choice 1 > you didn't sinc your new controller so when you press A it doesn't work.
Choice 2 > the second player isn't pressing A during the selection mode on the characters list.
Choice 3 > something is wrong with your controller.

OMG severe user error. thank you guys from saving me from a melt-down. thanks guys!!! starting a game now for the first time.

Vylash

Guys, how do I not suck online?

I feel like if I don't get out front at the start of a race there's basically no chance because when you're in the middle of the pack you're constantly getting hit with everything.

Welcome to KartGAF, enjoy your stay (practice offline)

Top Bottom