• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Deserved second after the trick fail.

FFS. Well now I can say I've experienced falling through the level on Bowser's Castle. Twice. In one race. Never had that happen before.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I swear, I get no calls the whole day, then when I start playing, everybody calls me :( I can't play this while on the phone clearly lol

God, I hate lag.
Saw chaosblade behind me when I passed the finish line, but he placed higher than me.
Edit: that blue shell outright ignored me....

when you see somebody run straight into a banana and keep going like aint shit happen even when they got that "for FUCK'S SAKE" spinning out animation

thanks Obama

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
At the end of the race, while it shows the characters cheering/disappointed, all I saw was baby Daisy's face taking up the whole screen.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Is there a quick way to change from a gamepad to a pro controller in game? I can't seem to figure it out...

If you figure it out, let me know! I usually just exit out and then restart with the pro controller :(

Fbh

Finally Managed to get together with some friends to play local multiplayer (have been playing online with them).

Works great but I was truly dissapointed that when it's only 2 players it doesn't let you play full screen on the gamepad. Why the hell would I want to see a split screen on the gamepad? When it's only half the screen it feels like playing it on a phone xD

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Finally Managed to get together with some friends to play local multiplayer (have been playing online with them).

Works great but I was truly dissapointed that when it's only 2 players it doesn't let you play full screen on the gamepad. Why the hell would I want to see a split screen on the gamepad? When it's only half the screen it feels like playing it on a phone xD

Wish they would at least let you choose horizontal/vertical. Having it split vertically sucks on a lot of tracks because you can't see anything.

DaBoss

Drifting the wrong way, missing item boxes, and unable to turn sharply with what is a high handling combination. This combination is not meant for me.

Kade

That was the worst race ever. Non-stop getting hit. Couldn't drive for more than 3 seconds without something hitting me.

Porcile

A week out for E3 but I'm coming back. No doubt you guys have upped your game even further. What's the Tourney of choice? Regular or Frantic?

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I want the gold Kart but I really CBA doing SP but I'm slowly plodding along. 2 more cups to go then Mirror Mode and it's done.

A week out for E3 but I'm coming back. No doubt you guys have upped your game even further. What's the Tourney of choice? Regular or Frantic?

Nobody has been on the last few days in the GAF tournament. A few would be online after the stream ended but everybody took a break for e3.

Edit: I think it's still regular

Top Bottom