• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Azure J

Oh I'm going to be back later. The siblings want offline now. I especially owe the Wario player for those 3 red shells right before lap 3 on DK Jungle 3DS.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I almost want to start bouncing off the sand and taking the high road on bone dry but that turn's pretty fuckin' hard too. It's even pretty rough to mushroom boost near the end properly.

And yeah the Dolphin Shoals one is always sketchy. I also try to not go up in Shy Guy Falls because I keep nipping the grass and losing all my speed. Fuck all of those turns.

J@hranimo

Banned
Race started to countdown then i got booted, lemme restart, this hotel wifi blows

Yikes you're in a hotel? Yeah the internet is usually crap in hotels..if we can't get anything going in a few minutes I may head to bed. Got work in the morning.

lt519

Yikes you're in a hotel? Yeah the internet is usually crap in hotels..if we can't get anything going in a few minutes I may head to bed. Got work in the morning.

Bee playing for here since Sunday night, started getting bad last night after I updated, but once it connects fine I'm good to go

Whoever's Bowser, I'm reporting you for child abuse. You shouldn't be slamming into your kids all over the track like that. You're a bad dad.

Leading all race
Daisy gets a shell on the last fucking box set
All I've been given is fucking coins
Hits me and rolls right past to the finish
Miss my three cup
Screaming and yelling and pounding wall
Wife doesn't want to play with me anymore

Finally! First place in a GAF race! I feel so proud.

Sniff sniff. I'd like to thank the Academy, my parents, my friends....everyone who has brought me here to this moment...

Top Bottom