• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

So just wondering, are all you guys racing through the gaf tournament? I played a bit the other night when you guys were talking about the races and I could only get a game of about 6 from the gaf tournament

Kade

So just wondering, are all you guys racing through the gaf tournament? I played a bit the other night when you guys were talking about the races and I could only get a game of about 6 from the gaf tournament

Yeah. Multiple races happen through the tournament simultaneously.

Kjellson

I don't know what fucks up my placements more, that one or the turn on the last leg on Bone Dry Dunes. I drift hard to the left and pray to black baby Jesus I stay on the sand.
The turn on Bone-Dry Dunes is awful. I always try to get to the bridge above it instead, but I never even get close. :/

Mine01

So when we gonna start to see fake mii's on the tournament for the lulz?! I alredy saw Tyrion and Iwata, i need more! its always funny when one of them pops up.

Top Bottom