• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

bart64

Banned
Played yesterday for the first time (Bii/biitek) against gaf and got quite the beating. I'm just not there yet, but I'll be learning the tracks and it will be MK domination again so watch out gaf. If you can take a week long break while I catch up that would be great.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Whew! Thought I wasn't gonna be able to get ahead of Wake when he got that horn.

And who threw all of those bananas on the top path? Forced me off of there.

maxcriden

It really bums me out when people select:

-MK Stadium
-Mario Circuit
-Retro Mario Circuit
-Royal Raceway

I'm kind of bored when people select:

-Wario Stadium
-Toad's Turnpike

I cry myself to sleep when people select:

Donut Plains 3

...Okay, make your own lists!

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Somehow fell off the track in Dolphin Shoals taking the path I usually take. Pipe didn't boost me high enough for some reason. Never had that happen before...

DaBoss

Seriously tho, who the hell thought that last stretch for Bone-Dry Dunes was a good idea? No amount of traction or handling will help.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Seriously tho, who the hell thought that last stretch for Bone-Dry Dunes was a good idea? No amount of traction or handling will help.

I actually like how that track is one of the hardest to just legitimately navigate. It's not too bad if you land early right into a drift.

DaBoss

It's not hard at all if you land early from the glider section.
I don't want to land early though, I want to go to the area above lol.
I actually like how that track is one of the hardest to just legitimately navigate. It's not too bad if you land early right into a drift.
It's only that section that bothers me about the track lol. Everything else is fine.

It also has the most punishing shortcut in the game I think.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I don't want to land early though, I want to go to the area above lol.

It's only that section that bothers me about the track lol. Everything else is fine.

It also has the most punishing shortcut in the game I think.

Oh, I hate the above area. Still avoid that like that plague.

I also screw up the turn onto the antigrav wall all the time. There's a few small bumps that can mess the turn up and send me flying off.

jnWake

I always vote for Toad's Turnpike because I legitimately like it. Also it's fun to troll you guys a bit, but that's an added bonus haha.

I'm getting more consistent now that I changed my setup, got a few wins tonight! I had too many disconnects though so I gave up.

Top Bottom