• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

DaBoss

I just don't see the point of the stat really, other than it's supposed to "make sense" that bigger characters can bully around smaller ones.
Well that is kind of the point. Though smaller characters can knock other characters if they are the aggressor.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
yeah, this game is laggy as fuck sometimes. Dudes get hit and do the animation, keep going anyway. Or niggas just randomly appear in front of you or whatever.

cant wait for Smash Bros netcode

Imagine if the same thing happens

Smash a dude off the stage, get hit by an invisible counterattack and die.

get hype

Fandangox

Had to leave in the middle of that Cloud track race. BUT I AM BACK NOW

Edit: Or not. MK8 Being mean, and this was quite the group too :c

Ghazi

Just got the game, where's a good guide? I haven't played a Mario Kart since DS, where I unlocked everything and was super rad at it!

Seik

Banned
yeah, this game is laggy as fuck sometimes. Dudes get hit and do the animation, keep going anyway. Or niggas just randomly appear in front of you or whatever.

cant wait for Smash Bros netcode

Or when you're clearly in front of someone following from really close, then you realized after the finish line that he was ahead of you.

Seriously, that's even worse.

DaBoss

The best part about all of this is that there are 3 heavy classes, and only 2 of medium and light classes each.

And how the hell did I get hit by bumping into someone when I have triple green shells.

Timeaisis

The best part about all of this is that there are 3 heavy classes, and only 2 of medium and light classes each.

And how the hell did I get hit by bumping into someone when I have triple green shells.

Sounds like you are having a bad day.

I have not given in to just playing heavies yet...

DaBoss

I almost feel for jc, he is the only one I see consistently getting hit.
Sounds like you are having a bad day.

I have not given in to just playing heavies yet...
I've been consistently getting 2nd to 4th though lol. It's just a lot of things in the game really irk me lol. Haven't used a heavy in online races except once before I knew how good heavies were.

Fandangox

Okay that last lap at Mario Stadium was fucking incredible and hilarious.

Threw a blue Shell, got star'd, then red shelled, then boosted into a bomb. All in 20 seconds.

Banned
Everyone is in regular racing right? Tried frantic but it was empty. My lobby in regular racing is empty now too

My Mii name is my real name lol. Kevin C.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
I MUCH refer the 64 version over the new one though….

I think RR64 is a really bad track in this game, tbh. It's so easy to drive on that the only thing that ever determines the winner is items.

But then, RR64 was also a shit track in MK64 too. It was only ever good in F-Zero X.

The gold glider is shit. So are the wheels.
Stop hating!
...I'm not paying as much as I thought I was. The random glider question mark is really bugging me.
Is the Mercedes car coming in a set? I was wondering where the DLC is going since there's no question marks left.
so....every 64 track in this game then
So glad the truth is out. Can we stop living this nostalgic lie now?

Top Bottom