• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Exentryk

Have to use middleweights sometimes, just to shut up the people who think I'm only winning because I use heavies.

But fuck that. Switching back to Bowser now.

I want to switch to karts, as I feel bikes will never be able to compete at the highest VR settings (Fire hopping etc). But I suck at outside drifting, and it'll take way too long to get used to it now =/

ffdgh

Truthfully a speed bump would work wonders for lower classes.

5.75 for the big 3
5.50 for the other heavies.
5.25 for medium heavy
5.00 for medium light
4.75 for light
4.50 for the babies and lemmy.

daydream

Banned
Haven't played for.. a little over two weeks. Any big discoveries I should know about?

Also, will try to join you guy, so be gentle. :(
j/k show no mercy

Albo

Have to use middleweights sometimes, just to shut up the people who think I'm only winning because I use heavies.

But fuck that. Switching back to Bowser now.

Using lighter characters has been constant shoving suicide for me the last few days on aggressive GAFcc. Really puts me off using them.

SM239

Major fail on the gliding section during the first lap. Fell short of the last jump and slowly glided down into the abyss.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
I want to switch to karts, as I feel bikes will never be able to compete at the highest VR settings (Fire hopping etc). But I suck at outside drifting, and it'll take way too long to get used to it now =/
Yeah, I've tried using karts before. I can take corners well much more consistently with inward-drift bikes, though. Maybe I'll try again sometime.

Truthfully a speed bump would work wonders for lower classes.

5.75 for the big 3
5.50 for the other heavies.
5.25 for medium heavy
5.00 for medium light
4.75 for light
4.50 for the babies and lemmy.
This is about how the spread was in MK7, and I thought it was balanced pretty well. No idea why they changed it.

ffdgh

This is about how the spread was in MK7, and I thought it was balanced pretty well. No idea why they changed it.

Exactly. Sure there were some issues with metal mario + bdasher + monsters but atlease the lower classes were still relatively good. No idea why they decided give each heavier weight class +0.5 instead of +0.25 speed. Makes things too lopsided.

All right ready for some races. Switching up my main with Rosalina since Heavies are so popular. Trying her out in SP and so far her little edge in Speed over Ludwig is nice.

Top Bottom