• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

daydream

Banned
Could have ended in a disaster at the end there. Got the blooper as the final item, got squished by a statue's hammer. Somehow didn't fall back.

denshuu

What tactic do people have for the crazy-8? I can't be the only one that just spams the Z button the second I get it.
I use the Star immediately because it seems like every single time I get a Crazy 8, someone else gets a lightning bolt, and I end up losing everything. If I'm not hit by lightning by the end of the star, I dump everything before the next item box. If the lightning does hit when I'm invincible though, I hang onto it, because woo I'm in first place the for the rest of the race now.

DaBoss

There is a being. That being has given me a second chance at surviving lightning. I had a star on the first lightning, but I blew it and didn't use it. The second lightning I was in a bullet bill! And I get triple red shells too!
I'm sorry to those I affected.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
That entire race was pretty much

QZhAsyG.gif

Albo

Wow crazy sequence of items I just got to get me from 10th to 2nd. Golden mushroom, golden mushroom, crazy eight, crazy eight, red shell

Top Bottom