• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Kind of amazing that there are two Koopa Troopas in this room. I don't think I've seen a single one online til now.

Standard Online play has so many mushrooms instead of items I actually need. I've never even gotten the lighting once yet I always manage to get hit by it.

Got the gold standard cart and the golden wheels there's not much left for me to do.

Tabasco

Standard Online play has so many mushrooms instead of items I actually need. I've never even gotten the lighting once yet I always manage to get hit by it.

Got the gold standard cart and the golden wheels there's not much left for me to do.
Pretty sure there's a golden glider that you can get once you collect 10,000 coins or something.

daffy

Banned
The wing bucket car has some kind of advantage I've yet to figure out. I think it can avoid blue shells.

Blue shells keep taking my first place. I'm so done with this shit.

A first, a second, and then another first. My night isn't getting better than that. I'm ending on a high note. Thanks for the games, all. Kak and B. Justice, you two are tough.

daffy

Banned
I just made a dent in the road by bouncing in place from so many shells at once. This fucking game. Ttyl gaf I'm taking a fifth of absinthe

Top Bottom