• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Sorry to spam this topic with a dumb question, but is it possible to LAN together Wii Us to play multiplayer games together with friends on multiple TVs?

Vylash

Sorry to spam this topic with a dumb question, but is it possible to LAN together Wii Us to play multiplayer games together with friends on multiple TVs?

You could use an LAN adapter and put them all through a router, but I have no idea why you'd want to use multiple TVs for that

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member

You want to play a full lobby together? There's no LAN support per se, but you could easily connect as many Wii U's as your router supports (and as you have tellies) and make a private lobby or something. But you need to be online.

You want to play a full lobby together? There's no LAN support per se, but you could easily connect as many Wii U's as your router supports (and as you have tellies) and make a private lobby or something. But you need to be online.

Technical that would limit you to two per box as you cant take 4 people online at a time. Which is fine because you would be getting 60 fps online rather than 30.

That stupid fucking boomerang needs to be nerfed.

It should travel a straight line forward and then go a straight line back. It'd be great for straightaways, but you couldn't throw it around a corner and expect it to come back to you. To make up for this nerf, you should be able to catch it and rethrow it infinitely as long as you were perfectly lined up to catch it on its return. This would prevent boomerang spam.

Was fighting for 1st a lap and a half with hypno a blue shell came for him a red shell was also going for him but changed its mind halfway between us and hit me from the front lol.

Was fighting for 1st a lap and a half with hypno a blue shell came for him a red shell was also going for him but changed its mind halfway between us and hit me from the front lol.
Is the 180 red shell a glitch or some new EAD troll? I'd heard about it but it never happened to me until last night. It totally sucks when you're dragging an item and it still gets you that way :/

Zemm

Is the 180 red shell a glitch or some new EAD troll? I'd heard about it but it never happened to me until last night. It totally sucks when you're dragging an item and it still gets you that way :/

The netcode in the game is absolutely fucking awful so I suspect it's that.

Bullet bill always ends at the most awkward spots.

It should travel a straight line forward and then go a straight line back. It'd be great for straightaways, but you couldn't throw it around a corner and expect it to come back to you. To make up for this nerf, you should be able to catch it and rethrow it infinitely as long as you were perfectly lined up to catch it on its return. This would prevent boomerang spam.

Yeah a warning like with all the other items would also be nice!

pisses me off when I get triple reds then some jerkwad with a boomerang comes and... lol

That's the worst! Something always fucks me when I have triple reds.

I have no idea. I just thought it had to do with lag or something cause I knew it was supposed to be coming for me anyway.

Dr Prob

Banned
Coins, coins, coins. Red shells, red shells, red shells. Sometimes this game is just out to get you, man. Look at this shit:

RinViJY.jpg

It's like thirty seconds in! Race hadn't even started yet. WHY!?

Sorry Prob, I thought you were that other Wario guy :mad:

AND YOU! How the hell did you sneak up like that on Electrodrome? Didn't even hear your kart, and I normally notice it because it sounds like a hair clipper.

Zemm

You know what would be a simple fix to people in first having it so easy? Mirroring the results on the start grid. 1st starts 12th, 12th starts 1st etc.

ffdgh

You know what would be a simple fix to people in first having it so easy? Mirroring the results on the start grid. 1st starts 12th, 12th starts 1st etc.

Wouldn't say first has it easy with constant triple reds half the time. Bleh.

Interesting suggestion. Starting in first (and getting first dibs on the first row of item boxes) is a really big advantage.

Top Bottom