• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Argh I'm trying to 3-star everything but I keep on failing at RR8's final lap, what the hell :/

Yup still want to blow up 150cc because of cheating CPUs. There are two Grand Prixes that make it seem like it's impossible to 3-stars, which are Star and Lightning Cups. I 3-star every other Grand Prix in 150cc otherwise. Been trying for an hour or two in the last couple of days... I think I'm going to go cry in a corner now :(

Exentryk

Anyone awake? Goddess is waiting.

mrHJm4A.png

Ninja Dom

Just playing about with Mario Kart TV and I always thought you can set the duration of your replays to either 30, 45 or 60 seconds.

Now I've got the option to save the FULL race. Has that always been there and I've somehow just missed it?? If you save a FULL race you cannot change any other parameters such as Featured Driver, Focus on etc...

EDIT: My bad, seems like the option has always been there.

Dr Prob

Banned
One of the best feelings in this game is being in second or third with a chance to take first, but failing to do so through either item mismanagement or sheer technical incompetence, then watching the blue shell fly by. Here's to failing upwards!

oatmeal

Banned
2 more mirror cups to triple-star.

I did the Special Cup, first first first and then first until the last few secs on Rainbow Road and proper fucked over. :'(

Hurts so bad, just quit right there.

(EDIT)
Also got the Gold Kart!

Bumhat

Leaving work soon, will join the GAF room when I get home. Also, I figured this would be a good place to post my recent MK8 Miiverse pictures:

MK2.png

MK1.png

MK3.png

No stamps, because stamps are for chumps.

Dr Prob

Banned
Wario War was fun.

Sorry about that piranha, ohlawd. Just wanted a little revenge for something that happened earlier, but the great power of the plant was too much to resist. I'd make a shitty spiderman.

ohlawd

Wario War was fun.

Sorry about that piranha, ohlawd. Just wanted a little revenge for something that happened earlier, but the great power of the plant was too much to resist. I'd make a shitty spiderman.

no, you aren't sorry lmao

I wanted to get away too but that damn piranha is mad stretchy

Ok, finally completed the Grand Prix on Mirror Mode, so I think I'm ready to jump online with you guys. Nnid is Fourth_Storm if anyone wants to whoop me some! :D

Top Bottom