• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Finalow

so uhm, tournaments are up all day or what? I see the codes in the op but what's the usual schedule if there's any, and what's the most played.
also for some reason I can't scroll down the spreadsheet.

still doing single player for now, that feeling when you win 3 races and then you lose the last one 'cause you get destroyed by items in the last 20m of the last lap.
is 150cc the hardest single player mode?

exfatal

automatically have a bias against all heavy characters -_- especial kart heavy's

ARGHHHHHH OMG THAT MOTHERFUCKING LIGHTING ARGHHHHH

exfatal

this is getting ridiculus.. i either chock the second i get into first or im screwed over by 5 other peopel.. just cant catch a break.

MLH

so uhm, tournaments are up all day or what? I see the codes in the op but what's the usual schedule if there's any, and what's the most played.
also for some reason I can't scroll down the spreadsheet.

still doing single player for now, that feeling when you win 3 races and then you lose the last one 'cause you get destroyed by items in the last 20m of the last lap.
is 150cc the hardest single player mode?

I believe the NeoGAF tournament lasts one week, starts on Monday and ends on Monday the following week (and begins all over again).

I very rarely have chance to sit down and play on weekdays so I start playing catchup on Friday evening and the rest of the weekend. I've no chance of ranking on the leaderboard but it's great to play competitively against such good players. Smash & Splatoon will be fun with GAF I think.

MLH

How do you guys play Cheep Cheap Beach? I've been trying to stay on top of the sand dunes but I'm not sure it's worth it

Pray that I have a speed boost item and go underwater on the off-road coral, otherwise go slightly in the water to cut off the turn as much as possible. I think the sand dunes go too far out and the mini boost jumps form them aren't really worth it.

Prob. How the hell are able to maintain such a good lead in every race? Is it snaking or something?

pick heavy, drift everything, get 10 coins for max speed, hop from time to time, pray to GOD you get a shell/banana to protect you and not fuckin' coins, pray to GOD no triple red shells/lightning/blue shells

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Second race of the night and I get error 103-9999, thanks game.

Dr Prob

Banned
Prob. How the hell are able to maintain such a good lead in every race? Is it snaking or something?

No. Just coins, I guess, and in a small room like that, once someone breaks away it's generally easy to keep a lead while the two or three other players smash the shit out of one another :D

Top Bottom