• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Greenymac

ILL be joining as soon as I get a drink or two in me... Drunken Master awaits...Prob I hope youre still around in a few...Need to kick it old school

MLH

you guys usually play at this hour? Or just all day?

What hour? I'm on UK time here, it's about midnight now as of typing, I mostly play in the evening but I've stopped playing now just browsing GAF then off to bed.

The NeoGAF tournament seems active at all hours - I've had matches in the morning against East coast US Gaffers when they must have been playing at some ungodly hour :p

can i have one race where i dont get lighting the moment im about to make a come back

Haha, I think the Lighting Bolt is even more powerful than the Blue shell now, it takes out everyone in front, no defence and makes them lose their item.

Bumhat

Wait I just booted the game and Luigi was like "Luigi Kart 8!"

Serious!

Is this new or am I lttp

Same happened to me earlier, it happens after you unlock the new title screen backgrounds. The character that appears has a few lines they say at random when the game starts.

Porcile

Playing Single Player without all the freneticism of online and you see what tracks really suck. Bone-Dry Dunes really is beyond terrible.

Roo

Playing Single Player without all the freneticism of online and you see what tracks really suck. Bone-Dry Dunes really is beyond terrible.

iuX1sCICODsaA.gif

Porcile

Bone Dry is the equivalent of lumpy of custard. It'd go down much smoother if weren't for all those fucking lumps. Only weirdo likes those lumps of scuzz.

Top Bottom