• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Sendou

aren't they able to patch things for the Wii U now?

(apologies if this was already mentioned; haven't gotten through the entire thread) :p

That is correct. In fact even Mario Kart 7 on 3DS got patch(es) fixing some infamous shortcuts.

New MK8 owner here....how do I get in on the GAF races?

Quote my post to see codes you can enter when searching a tournament (it's pretty straightforward. I doubt you need more information than this.)

DaBoss

I deserved that finish after the most stupidest bump I've ever seen. I'm the one who gets bumped when bumping into a non-moving PGP on a bike lol.

And Hypno wasn't even close to the super horn in the beginning for me.

789shadow

Banned
Does anyone else have problems with the game refusing to choose a level sometimes? It just sits at "waiting for everyone to pick a course" infinitely.

That is correct. In fact even Mario Kart 7 on 3DS got patch(es) fixing some infamous shortcuts.

Quote my post to see codes you can enter when searching a tournament (it's pretty straightforward. I doubt you need more information than this.)

ooh, tourneys sound fun B-)

unfortunately for me, I'm still addicted to MK Wii and having significant trouble wanting to change over for good =( (still accessing the post-WFC servers for that)

8 is really fun though. if I had any initiative whatsoever, I'd try to figure out how to join your tourney things, but I imagine I'd get either dead last or really close to last place :p

Does anyone else have problems with the game refusing to choose a level sometimes? It just sits at "waiting for everyone to pick a course" infinitely.

my guess is that means you got disconnected from the server pretty quickly and it's a glitch that it's still stuck in the cycle of selecting the course

that happened to me a few times online in MKWii

eventually it always disconnected me after 5+ minutes or so of waiting :p

DooD1234

Well, that was fun. Gonna go eat something and be back whenever. And I need to wreck hypnodark some more just to fuel his rage with Peach lol

Top Bottom