• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

You were unable to join.

Please try again later.

You were unable to join.

Please try again later.

You were unable to join.

Please try again later.

You were unable to join.

Please try again later.

ffdgh

On my end it hit me through my banana peel.

That happens when the room is full.

EDIT: Hmmm, I want to try something next time I'm in first. Whoever is in first, don't spam the item button when you get an item box. I wonder if you don't stop it yourself then you will get a good item.

Nope. It'll just take twice as long to bring up a coin sometimes.

DaBoss

So on Cloudtop Cruise Hypno fell off on my end at the shortcut, which made the red shell I threw disappear since he fell. But he actually didn't fall and kept going.

Thanks Nintendo.

Azure J

Late but:

I'm a troll? WAT?

Tossing a green shell backwards when you cross a finish line on Mount Wario of all stages and having it hit me when I go through the snowbank so I come in dead last?

Yep troll material. It wasn't even the first time with you phazing about when I was seemingly in close quarters or with you having magical red shells just at the right moment.

I do make Rosalina players a priority target, so...

Oh so I was right in feeling like I was being focused on when you'd get green shells or those nigh infinite triple reds during those races. Also fuck the Sunshine Airport ending with the guy that got the lightning during the glider segment.

Edit: Fire Flowers are the most busted item sometimes I swear.

Etnos

Banned
Sup dudes, I'm doing the 150cc coups doing horribly... What do you guys advise? what is the best pilot - chasis - wheel combo ?

BHZ Mayor

Sup dudes, I'm going trough the 150cc coups doing horribly... What do you guys advise? what is the best pilot - chasis - wheel combo ?

Either Morton, Bowser, or Wario for top base speed and weight, a kart combination with 4.5 - 5 bars of speed and around 3 bars of acceleration for when you inevitably get hit, and a good dose of prayer to your deity/science of choice.

Also, completely anecdotal, but I found myself having better luck whenever I didn't skip the track intros.

Etnos

Banned
Either Morton, Bowser, or Wario for top base speed and weight, a kart combination with 4.5 - 5 bars of speed and around 3 bars of acceleration for when you inevitably get hit, and a good dose of prayer to your deity/science of choice.

Also, completely anecdotal, but I found myself having better luck whenever I didn't skip the track intros.

mmm makes sense, thank you!

love it when you have the stick done to drift one way but the game feels like doing the opposite

ok...so how do you get spun out when a person is holding no items and also get spun out by someone with triple mushrooms?

Roo

Late but:
Tossing a green shell backwards when you cross a finish line on Mount Wario of all stages and having it hit me when I go through the snowbank so I come in dead last?

Yep troll material. It wasn't even the first time with you phazing about when I was seemingly in close quarters or with you having magical red shells just at the right moment.

Oh that..
Well it's mostly a reflex half the time. I've been doing that since forever so I guess bad habits die hard.
I promise I'll be less agressive in that matter
Don't be mad, I like to race you (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Top Bottom