• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Ran Ran

Me on the last lap = hit by red shell, hit by red shell, hit by red shell, hit by lightning, hit by red shell, hit by red shell.....

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
In an actual race your opportunities for using it are so few and it leaves you vulnerable in a number of ways that pulling it off is actually a decent show of skill and somewhat deserved.

It's a cool time trials trick though.
That's how I felt after watching some videos— it looks like a good skill to have in trials. I couldn't tell for sure though if the hops required slight turns left/right or if neutral ones suffice. The former scenario requires more skill and therefore is more interesting, if it's the latter then Zzz.

ChrisD

That's how I felt after watching some videos— it looks like a good skill to have in trials. I couldn't tell for sure though if the hops required slight turns left/right or if neutral ones suffice. The former scenario requires more skill and therefore is more interesting, if it's the latter then Zzz.

Pretty sure you have to make some turn. Doesn't have to be a lot though.

I'm a scrub who had to leave the lobby ffgdh was in because he knows what he's doing with it and can't be beat lol. It definitely has its advantages, but not on every track.

If you see someone using it on Cloudtop Cruise or Royal Raceway's long, easy boosts though? They can go burn their system. :D

K' Dash

Tonight was definetly not my night, tried many different combos and I think tomorrow will go back to my pipe kart, at least that one gave me good results here, 5th and up.

Will be getting bullied of the track again -_-'

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Nintendo seriously needs to fix that quickly. Fun lobbies dying at the drop of a pin is going to shoot the online longevity in the foot, it's way too annoying to keep rejoining and spectating matches.

deleted

Why doesn't the game save the stats for the second player online? Every time we choose the same Mii (no system account Mii, may be a Wii import), but the stats get reset to a 1000 each time it is chosen again. Why choose at all if it doesn't get saved? My stats are fine at the same time...

Nobody has an idea how to fix this? Does anybody else have this problem, or does is just work for you?

Top Bottom