• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

jnWake

Lag today was horrible.

I started doing time trials now. How stupid is it that you can't save your ghosts without Miiverse...

SM239

I love how you rock your underdog set. You are the best MK8 player I know ;)

lol Thanks.

Gotta also show some respect for HypnoDarkrai as he always uses Baby Daisy and places very well with her.

Man I gotta focus been failing the starts these last few races

Alright I'm getting in on this business. I went online, entered the code (GAF vs GAF) and picked the blue team. Its waiting for people to select a course though. Did I do it right?

SM239

Alright I'm getting in on this business. I went online, entered the code (GAF vs GAF) and picked the blue team. Its waiting for people to select a course though. Did I do it right?

GAF vs GAF is usually empty unless you plan ahead. The Race code is the one you want to use its the most active.

Lag today was horrible.

I started doing time trials now. How stupid is it that you can't save your ghosts without Miiverse...

You can, just hit the back button when the Miiverse interface comes up and it will still upload your ghost without needing to make a post. I'm not sure why they didn't make that more elegant but so much of the game seems rushed now in retrospect.

I've gotten a lot of coins online but I haven't unlocked any new parts or anything. Do I need to start another Grand Prix or do something else?

Top Bottom