• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Hey guys, I've bought this at launch but only played a couple hours of sp, I didn't even finish all the cups or seen all the tracks yet, lol

I have an itch to try the game online right now and be annihilated by fellow gaffers, what' she current room, still the one you get by quoting the OP?

Hey guys, I've bought this at launch but only played a couple hours of sp, I didn't even finish all the cups or seen all the tracks yet, lol

I have an itch to try the game online right now and be annihilated by fellow gaffers, what' she current room, still the one you get by quoting the OP?

Yup, add the GAF Race tournament.

Omnicent

shoudl still be good to go

jnWake

You can, just hit the back button when the Miiverse interface comes up and it will still upload your ghost without needing to make a post. I'm not sure why they didn't make that more elegant but so much of the game seems rushed now in retrospect.

Awesome, I didn't want to spam my Miiverse account that much haha.

Dr Prob

Banned
You can, just hit the back button when the Miiverse interface comes up and it will still upload your ghost without needing to make a post. I'm not sure why they didn't make that more elegant but so much of the game seems rushed now in retrospect.

Does that actually work? I know it says "ghost uploaded" or whatever after you back out, but using that method, seemed like none of my times ever showed up in-game or on the MKTV thing. After one Miiverse post they all magically appeared though. The whole TT/ghost situation is weird.

I've gotten a lot of coins online but I haven't unlocked any new parts or anything. Do I need to start another Grand Prix or do something else?

Yeah. If you back out to the title screen then fire up a sp mode everything should load.

Omnicent

tried to boost over the glider section bvefore x2 red shells, but nope =\ you guys... pls!

also blue shell + blooper + bomb = wytf is going on!

Azure J

I really don't get why I can't be as consistent as some of the guys in here when I'm only really suffering from not getting good items in the mid pack. =/

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Yup, add the GAF Race tournament.

shoudl still be good to go

Lol thanks guys, but I feel asleep (almost had the gamepad fell on the floor, thank god it ended up on the sofa) and I have to go to work in a couple of hours, it's almost 7AM here! I hate insomnia!

But now that I know that the number for the GAF's tourney room never changes, I'll be sure to hit it up soon :)

SM239

Ok I need to stop its getting late. I just keep telling myself "Just one more time"

GGs everyone

Edit: It looks like my win/loss record against Burning has gone negative. I'll get you next time!
;)

Top Bottom